Size: 3.1 x 1.6 inches (80 x 43 mm).
Use these hot foil presses to add a touch of class to your papercraft projects. These presses can be used to hot foil and letterpress to create professional looking cards in no time!
For use in conjunction with the GoPress and Foil Machine.
1. Place a hotfoil plate on the heating platform of the GoPress & Foil machine (CO725334) and let it warm up for 30 seconds or more.
2. Place a piece of foil (coloured side down and precut to the size of the plate) on top of the plate.
3. Cover with card or project piece to be foiled.
4. Close lid, remove platform from heating unit and run slowly through a die-cutting machine.
5. Open lid and take out project.
6. Peel off extra foil to reveal design.
A hotfoil plate can also be used to emboss the design into cardstock using the GoPress & Foil Machine unheated:-
1. Open the cover, place plate on platform, cover with cardstock and run through a die-cutting machine.
2. Open the cover, take out the project and reveal the design embossed in the cardstock.